Terms & Conditions
This document (together with the documents referred to on it) sets out the terms and conditions on which we provide the services or information (Services) listed on our website www.kingslandtour.com (our site). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making use of any Services from our site. By making use of the Services available on our site, we are entitled to assume you have read these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
- Information About Us
www.kingslandtour.com is a travel directory site operated by Kings Land Tour LLC for tourism registered in
(8055 W Manchester Ave STI 610 Playa Del Rey, CA 90293)
. In these terms and conditions, “you” and “your” means all persons named on your booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date) or any of them, as the context requires. “We”, “us” and “our” means kingslandtour.com. We can be contacted on Info@kingslandtour.com
- Your Status
2.1 You must be at least 18 years old at the time the booking is made.
2.2 You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase imposed by the Kings land tour LLC, including, but not limited, payment and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products or services. Special rules and restrictions may apply to a fare, product or service selected by you. You understand that any violation may result in cancellation of your trip (s) , in your being denied access to any flights, hotels, automobiles or country, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s) .
2.3 You agree to abide you or any one in your booking for the low in any country you travel to. You understand that any violation may result in cancellation of your trip
- Our Status
3.1 We cannot give any undertaking, service we provide from third party, will be of satisfactory quality, and any such warranties are disclaimed by us absolutely. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the third-party supplier.
- Travel Destinations Risks
4.1 Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. We urge passengers to review any travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the travel consumer restitution corporation Office Travel Advice Unit prior to booking travel to national and international destinations. Information on conditions in various countries and the level of risk associated with travel to particular international destinations can be found on the www.tcrcinfo.org website.
4.2 By offering for sale travel to particular international destinations, we do not represent or warrant that travel to such points is advisable or without risk, and is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations
- 5. Liability
5.1 We accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any services or arrangements you purchase (“arrangements”) or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(s) connected with any arrangements. For all arrangements, your contract will be with the supplier of the arrangements. Our maximum liability to you if we are found to have been at fault in relation to any service we provide (as opposed to any service provided by any third party such as the supplier of a holiday featured on this site for whom we are not responsible) is limited to the commission we have earned or are due to earn in relation to the booking in question. We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury which arises as a result of our negligence or that our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
- 6. Our Right to Vary These Terms and Conditions
6.1 We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
6.2 You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you make use of the Services provided by us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (which if appropriate will be deemed to apply retrospectively).
- Law and Jurisdiction
Use of any of the Services provided through our site will be governed by U.S.A Law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, the use of any such Services or in respect of any Contract arising between you and us shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of U.S.A.
Website Use Terms and Condition
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
– In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
– In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
– For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
You also agree:
– Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site.
– Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
– any part of our site;
– any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
– any software used in the provision of our site; or
– any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions).
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
– Be accurate (where they state facts).
– Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
– Comply with applicable law in the U.S.A and in any country from which they are posted.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of the Content Standards as set out above through your use of our site. When a breach of taches policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this constitutes a material breach of these terms and conditions upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
– Issue of a warning to you.
– Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
– Further legal action against you.
– Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this policy at any time by amending this policy. You are expected to check this policy from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Terms of Website Use
Accessing Our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your reservation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
– All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
– Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
– Loss of income or revenue;
– Loss of business;
– Loss of profits or contracts;
– Loss of anticipated savings;
– Loss of data;
– Loss of goodwill;
– wasted management or office time; and
– For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
We process information about you in accordance with our data protection policy. By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Transactions concluded through our site
Contracts for the supply of services or information formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions of supply.
Uploading material to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users off our site, you must comply with the content standards. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards.
Viruses, hacking and other offenses.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, you’re right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Package holiday booking conditions.
Your contract is with Kings Land Tour LLC For Tourism, www.kingslandtour.com
- Your holiday contract
When you make a booking, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party the terms of these booking conditions. A contract will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation invoice. This contract is made on the terms of these booking conditions, which are governed by U.S.A Courts.
- Your Holiday Price
- We reserve the right to alter the prices of any of the holidays shown in our brochures or website. You will be advised of the current price of the holiday that you wish to book before your contract is confirmed.
- When you make your booking you must pay minimum a 30 % of the holiday cost per person.
- The price of your travel arrangements is fully guaranteed and will not be subject to any surcharges.
- If You Change Your Booking
If, after our confirmation has been issued, you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes, but it may not always be possible. Note: Certain travel arrangements (e.g. Apex Tickets) may not be changeable after a reservation has been made and any alteration request could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% off that part of the arrangements.
- If You Cancel Your Holiday You, or any member of your party, may cancel your travel arrangements at any time. Written notification from the person who made the booking, or your travel agent must be received at our offices. Since we incur costs in cancelling your travel arrangements, you will have to pay cancellation charges as follows:
|Period before departure||Cancellation charge in which you notify us|
|0-8 Weeks||100% of accommodation and/or excursion costs. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-amendable.|
|More than 8 Weeks||200$ administration fee. For each person in your reservation, this will be deducted from any accommodation and/or excursion amount paid to us. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-amendable.|
- If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday As we plan your holiday arrangements many months in advance, we may occasionally have to make changes or cancel your booking and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Changes: If we make a major change to your holiday, we will inform you or your travel agent as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure. You will have the choice of either accepting the change of arrangements, accepting an offer of alternative travel arrangements of comparable standard from us if available (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value), or cancelling your holiday and receiving a full refund of all monies paid. In some cases, we will also pay compensation (see below). These options don’t apply for minor changes. Examples of minor changes include alteration of your outward/return flights by less than 12 hours, changes to aircraft type, change of accommodation to another of the same or higher standard, changes of carriers. Please note that carriers such as airlines used in the brochure may be subject to change. Cancellation We will not cancel your travel arrangements less than 8 weeks before your departure date, except for reasons of force major or failure by you to pay the final balance. We may cancel your holiday before this date if, e.g., the minimum number of clients required for a particular travel arrangement is not reached. If your holiday is cancelled you can either have a refund of all monies paid or accept an offer of alternative travel arrangements of comparable standard from us, if available (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value). In some cases, we will pay compensation (see below). Insurance: If we cancel or make a major change and you accept a refund, we will consider an appropriate refund of your travel insurance premiums if you can show that you are unable to transfer or reuse your policy. Compensation: If we cancel or make a major change, we will pay compensation as detailed below except where the major change or cancellation arises due to reasons of force major. The compensation that we offer does not exclude you from claiming more if you are entitled to do so.
IF WE CANCEL OR MAKE A MAJOR CHANGE TO YOUR HOLIDAY Period before departure in which we notify you. Amount you will receive from us:
|More than 60 days||100% not include air fair|
|59-0 days||50% not include air fair|
- 6. Force Majeure
We will not pay you compensation if we have to cancel or change your travel arrangements in any way because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control. These can include, for example, war, riot, industrial dispute, terrorist activity and its consequences, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, epidemics and pandemics, unavoidable technical problems with transport.
- If You Have A Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, please inform our tour representative immediately who will endeavor to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 30 days of your return home by writing to our Customer Services Department at kingslandtour.com, . giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. Please keep your letter concise and to the point. It is strongly recommended that you communicate any complaint to the supplier of the services as well as to our representative without delay and complete a report form whilst in resort. If you fail to follow this simple procedure, we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were in resort and this may affect your rights under this contract.
- Our Liability to You
If the contract we have with you is not performed or is improperly performed by us, we will pay you appropriate compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your travel arrangements. However we will not be liable where any failure in the performance of the contract is due to: you; or a third party unconnected with the provision of the travel arrangements and where the failure is unforeseeable or unavoidable; or unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or an event which we or our suppliers, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall. Our liability, except in cases involving death, injury or illness, shall be limited to a maximum of 1 time the cost of your travel arrangements. Our liability will also be limited in accordance with and/or in an identical manner to
- The contractual terms of the companies that provide the transportation for your travel arrangements. These terms are incorporated into this contract; and
- Prompt assistance in resort
If the contract we have with you is not performed or is improperly performed as a result of failures attributable to a third party unconnected with the provision of the services, or as a result of failures due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, or an event which we or our suppliers, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall, and you suffer an injury or other material loss, we will offer you such prompt assistance as is reasonable in the circumstances.
Excursions or other tours that you may choose to book or pay for whilst you are on holiday are not part of your package holiday provided by us. For any excursion or other tour that you book, your contract will be with the operator of the excursion or tour and not with us. We are not responsible for the provision of the excursion or tour or for anything that happens during the course of its provision by the operator.
This brochure and terms are our responsibility, as your tour operator. It is not issued on behalf of and does not commit the airlines mentioned herein or any airline whose services are used in the course of your travel arrangements. Please note that in accordance with Air Navigation Orders in order to qualify for infant status, a child must be under 2 years of age on the date of its return flight.