|1||Children policy: from 6 – UP to 11 will pay 75 % from the adult rate sharing parents’ room||6-11||25%|
|2||Children policy: from 0 – UP to 6 will pay 25% from the adult rate sharing parent’s room.||0-5||100%|
Upon arrival in Cairo, international airport our Kings land Tour representative will meet & assist through all airport procedures, then will be transferred to the hotel.
In the evening, head to the pier a welcome Nile dinner cruise. For two hours sail along the Nile in luxury, while enjoying a belly dancer, folklore show, western music as well as a delicious dinner.
Overnight at the hotel
Our visit starts with the only remaining one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the three Egyptian Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus and statue of Sphinx.
Lunch in a local restaurant.
Then head to the Egyptian Museum, it is one of the most famous museums in the world.
it has the magnificent effects of pharaonic and Mummies room.
in the evening, we head to train station, travel to Aswan, overnight in train.
Your trip on the Nile is sure to be memorable, not only for the impressive ruins that you will see, but the comfort of your home along the way
Train arrive Aswan station, transfer to Nile Cruise for embarkation.
then proceed with a visit to the High Dam, Philae Temple and felucca ride around Agha khan island.
Return to the Nile Cruise, overnight in Aswan.
transfer to visit the temple of the Pharaohs Ramses II, then Temple of Nefertari.
visit Kom Ombo Temple. overnight in Edfu.
Early morning visit Horus temple, then back to Nile Cruise. Breakfast on board and sailing to Luxor.
Visit East bank of river Nile (Luxor and Karnak temples).
After the visit, Back to Nile Cruise, overnight on board
Start a wonderful experience by visiting the West Bank of Luxor (Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, visit the magnificent Colossi of Memnon)
After the tour, transfer to Luxor Airport to catch your domestic flight to Cairo.
Khan el-Khalili, is a famous bazaar in the historic center of Cairo. It is also home to many Egyptian artisans and workshops involved in the production of traditional crafts and souvenirs.
Check-in the hotel and overnight
Check-out .at the end of your staying in Egypt we, Kings Land Tour Team, wish you a safe flight back home and transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departs.
Majestic Of Egypt Program
7 days/ 6Nights
This seven -day, Medium -group Egyptian adventure will take you along the Nile from Cairo to Aswan, stopping at the most famous destinations along the way. See the magnificent Pyramids of Giza, then head south to sail in the Nile onboard on nile Cruise to Philae Temple , High damand the kakanak temple .Explore the incredible ancient wonders of Luxor and the Valley of the Kings,
(Optional) Abu Simbel temple.
head for the Red Sea ( optional ). This tour comes to an end in Cairo after you have explored the city . Gain an insight into ancient Egypt like never before with our expert, English-speaking tour guide. To make things easy for you, we have also included and arrival and departure transfers.
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Cairo hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- 03 nights’ accommodation of Nile Cruise Run on full board basis.
- 01-night accommodation on board of sleeper train Cairo-Aswan on half board basis.
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program, entrance fees and a qualified English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by our deluxe coach with wife.
- Assistance by Kings Land Tours representative throughout the trip.
- Meet and assist at international Cairo Airport.
- 01 Lunch in a local restaurant during the day tour in Cairo.
- Mineral water in bus and during the tours.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Entry visa of Egypt.
- Domestic flight from Luxor to Cairo
- International airfare ticket.
- Personal expenses.
- Food and Beverage between meals.
- Entrance inside the Great Pyramids and Solar boat in the Pyramids area.
- Entrance in the Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum